Enhancements to the Analytics View

Unique and Total Opens and Clicks on the Analytics Page

We have added a toggle feature to enhance the user experience and provide better insights. With this functionality, you can now easily switch between displaying unique and total opens and clicks.

By default, we show unique opens and clicks in the overview view for email campaigns as well as on the statistics page. 

This ensures that the statistics are consistent and easy to interpret when you quickly want to get an overview of your email marketing. If you wish to see more detailed data, you can still choose to view total opens and clicks within the Analytics page.

• Unique Opens: Shows the number of individual recipients who have opened a delivered email at least once.

• Total Opens: Shows the total number of times a delivered email has been opened, including multiple opens by the same recipient.

• Unique Clicks: Shows the number of individual recipients who have clicked on a link in your delivered email at least once.

• Total Clicks: Shows the total number of clicks your delivered email has received, including multiple clicks by the same recipient.

How It Works

1. Go to the Analytics Page: You can find it in the left menu.
  2. Use the Toggle: Use the toggle to switch between unique and total opens and clicks. This gives you a more flexible view of your statistics and helps you better understand recipient engagement with your email campaigns.

Best regards, 

Filip Gerhamn 

Head of Product, Rule Communication

Andre måter å få hjelp på

Meld deg på vår neste trening

Gratis

Bli en ekspert på Rule og oppdag kraften i alle plattformens funksjoner. Vi veileder deg steg-for-steg!

Kontakt oss for å bestille en Workshop

Oppdag hvordan du kan øke digitalt engasjement og vekst gjennom en personlig gjennomgang av Rule

Fann du ikke det du lette etter?

Ingen fare, kontakt vår support ved eventuelle spørsmål!

Meld deg på nyhetsbrevet vårt!

Jeg samtykker i å motta Rules-nyhetsbrevet i samsvar med personvernpolicyen.