Faster and More Efficient Segmentation

We are excited to announce a significant improvement to our segmentation tool! Segmenting and calculating recipients has now become significantly faster, providing you with a smoother experience when working with your member segments. Here’s what’s new:

• Faster Segment Building: When creating complex segments, you will now notice a significant improvement in speed. Handling large data sets and complex rules is now faster than ever.

• More Efficient Audience Calculation: When it’s time to calculate which members should receive your campaigns, automations, SMS, or journeys, this now happens in less time. This means you can act on your data more quickly and precisely.

These improvements are part of our ongoing effort to optimize the platform, giving you the best tools for your marketing. We hope you find these enhancements as valuable as we do!

Thank you for using our platform. We look forward to continuing to help you achieve your goals!

Best regards,

Filip Gerhamn
Product Owner, Rule Communication

Andre måter å få hjelp på

Meld deg på vår neste trening

Gratis

Bli en ekspert på Rule og oppdag kraften i alle plattformens funksjoner. Vi veileder deg steg-for-steg!

Kontakt oss for å bestille en Workshop

Oppdag hvordan du kan øke digitalt engasjement og vekst gjennom en personlig gjennomgang av Rule

Fann du ikke det du lette etter?

Ingen fare, kontakt vår support ved eventuelle spørsmål!

Meld deg på nyhetsbrevet vårt!

Jeg samtykker i å motta Rules-nyhetsbrevet i samsvar med personvernpolicyen.